Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Coming up, want a quick and easy way to validate your app idea? Well I have George Lawrence the founder Straply to break down how developers are using Straply to validate their app ideas and improve their search rank. Also, if you have concerns on the accuracy of the data, listen to how George responds when I ask him about it.
Straply provides you with the insights you need to research keywords, improve your app rankings, and boost your downloads. Can you say, “Show me the money, partner!”
With Straply, you’ll be able to see each search phrase your app is ranking on and your position for that search phrase on a weekly basis. Also, Straply allows you to understand the buyer search volume for each of the phrases your app is ranking on. Wa, wa, what?
Straply is designed to support you with the following additional features:
- App data for both iOS and Android
- Capability to track any app for convenience (it’s like stalking, but legal)
- Weekly emails with your app’s performance summary
- Ability to download weekly search phrase data into a CSV for further analysis
- Simple and clean user login and interface for ease of use (we use cool fonts like Arial)
- Site updates on a weekly basis with brand spankin’ new keywords and search volumes
- Fast as lightening, semi-friendly support to assist with any questions
- And a fun-loving goat named Sid